Zucchini rava fry is a type of starter dish. It is prepared with minimal ingredients, basically by coating the rice flour paste and semolina. This snack is fried on a grill pan with less oil, hence considered healthy.
Ultimately zucchini rava fry is very easy recipe, quickly prepared and tastes delicious, a must try !!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1 small zucchini cut into thin slices
- 2 TBSP rice flour
- 1 TSP chilli powder or as per preference
- pinch of turmeric powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 TSP garam masala powder or curry powder
- 2-3 TBSP rava or semolina
- 2 TBSP water
- oil for pan frying
- Cut zucchini into thin slices as shown.
- In a bowl take the mentioned ingredients.
- Add 2 TBSP water and make paste, dip zucchini slices for 5 minutes.
- Take rava or semolina in a bowl, add salt, chilli powder (optional) and mix well. Now uniformly coat the dipped zucchini slices with semolina or rava.
- Now heat the grill pan on medium heat, apply some oil and keep the coated zucchini slices and apply some more oil on top.
- Pan fry for 5 min or until it becomes brown and change the side and fry again applying little more oil.
- Once it is crunchy and brown, serve hot.